Our Drone Repair Services
Has your drone faulty motors or need parts replaced? Don’t worry!
We offer offer the solution, a professional drone repair service near you. Our local repair centre process most repair requests within three to five working days. We also stock a vast amount of spare parts for all major brands such as DJI, Yuneec, Zerotech, GoPro and Parrot.
Book your repair now and get a prepaid shipping label for one of our local collection points or request a free estimate.
- How to repair a broken drone?
Drones have become very sophisticated, not easy to disassemble and further damaged caused by incorrect disassembly will also increase the costs of a repair.
Also, keep in mind that a Drone is a flying object and can cause serious harm if crashed during a flight. Therefore, we would always recommend you to send the drone in for professional diagnosis and drone repair UK wide.Where can I get a DJI Mavic Air repaired?
Electronic Partners offer drone repairs for all major drone brands such as DJI, Yuneec, Zerotech, GoPro and Parrot.
We can, however, repair any drone as long spare parts are available for your drone. Simply request a free estimate or send us your drone for diagnostic here at your local drone repair service centre.Can a drone battery be repaired?
Discharging a LiPo battery past 3.5 volts per cell will result in permanent damage. If this level is exceeded, there is an error with the battery which should be checked by an authorised repair centre.
We offer any drone repair UK wide but generally, LiPo batteries cannot be repaired and should under no circumstance be disassembled.What is the best drone to start flying?
Drones have become affordable and easy to use. So it’s the perfect time to buy your drone!
You might be wondering what to look for when choosing a new drone.
Here are the six drone features you need to know when shopping:
Can you give me tips before I starting to fly?
- Flight Time – Generally, longer is better. Get extra batteries to extend your flight.
- Speed – The maximum speed a drone can fly. Slow drones are more easy to handle.
- Range – The range is an important factor as it shows you how far your drone can fly without losing contact.
- Camera – Many drones include an on-board camera. Make sure you pick the right resolution for your needs.
- Controller Type – Controllers can come in the form of a hardware controller or an RC app which need a mobile device.
- Return to Home – An handy function as it tells the drone to come back to you using GPS. It is a very useful and convenient feature to have.
First of all start slow and low. Practice with your drone for a while in a remote area to get a feeling for it and how it handles. Watch out as it is easy to overlook trees, power lines and other obstacles which may in your way.
Practice a lot, the first minutes with a drone can seem hard but no worries, it gets easier over time. And at last, check out the manual to find out advanced functions on your drone.
Our Drone Repair UK Include
- DJI Drone Repair
- Motor Replacement Service
- Flight Controller Repair
- Arm Replacements
- Drone Crash Repair
- Camera Repair or Replacement
- Charger Port Repairs
- ESC Board Replacement
- Body Shell Replacement
- Landing Gear Repair
- Software Problems
- Regular Maintenance and Flight Checks
Our Latest Drone Repairs