About Warranty Repairs RMA Process
Return material authorization (RMA) is a process that Electronic Partners uses to verify warranty coverage and manage the replacement of its Repairs and Services. If you experience a problem with your Product previously serviced by Electronic Partners follow the RMA request steps in order to obtain a Warranty Repair. For additional assistance, please call our Customer Care Center and talk to a live representative.
- All RMA request forms must be completed in order to obtain a RMA number
- RMA request with missing or incorrect serial number(s) may result in a delayed process or a rejection of request
- Any model discrepancy for received items may result in a delayed processing time
- Products received with no RMA number may delay processing or refusal (Electronic Partners will not be responsible for items received without proper information)
- No cross shipping or advanced replacements under any circumstances
- Products will either be repaired or replaced at our discretion
- Replacements may include new or refurbished products (Replacements will be for the exact or equivalent product)
- Average turnaround time will be 2-3 business working weeks upon receipt (applies to quantities not exceeding 20 pieces)
- If the information on your request varies from the actual item(s) received, RMA will be based on the actual item(s) received RMA numbers will be valid for 30 days after issued date
- Electronic Partners will provide one way freight free of charge For consecutive violation for No Trouble Found (NTF), a diagnostic fee per system may apply
IMPORTANT: Products returned without a valid RMA # appearing on the exterior packaging will be refused.